This winter came too soon.
I’m still singing songs in the same sad tune.
You’re not the person I knew last year.
I stay as far as I can get from the bathroom mirror.
Watching “A New Hope” with my roommate is the only thing that keeps me sane.
I hate these gray clouds. I guess I’ll hide from the rain.
I’ll fall apart and float away in five hundred pieces.
I’ll fall apart and you’ll wish I was everything I never was.
- sleep--walk likes this
- neatlittledomesticlife reblogged this from kendricklamarduckworth
- kendricklamarduckworth reblogged this from splatterthug
- stealkitten reblogged this from splatterthug
- ericmcarrillo reblogged this from mrparkshand
- pettankoshoujo likes this
- mrparkshand reblogged this from pettankoshoujo
- jommeez likes this
- pettankoshoujo reblogged this from funisawful
- snowboards-of-canada reblogged this from funisawful
- funisawful reblogged this from splatterthug
- lovedogs1990 likes this
- splatterthug posted this